If you’re a chiropractor or other business owner, you know that there are many things that have to be done on a daily basis. The good news is that I can help! I can handle the everyday tasks of running your business so that you can focus on what matters. Here’s how:
This chiropractic virtual assistant is here to help you spend your time with your family, not at work.
Our virtual assistants at the office of Dr. Dan can help you spend more time with your family, whether you’re a chiropractor or a business owner. You’ll have more time to focus on what’s important to you, like your patients and their needs, or even how to grow your practice in order to provide them better care. You won’t have to worry about mundane tasks like answering emails or scheduling appointments—we’ll do that for you!
You can also use this opportunity as an opportunity for self-care: get some exercise by walking around during lunchtime instead of sitting at a desk all day; take up meditation; eat healthy meals; enjoy hobbies such as crafts (knitting is great for stress relief!). The possibilities are endless when you give yourself permission not work 24/7 but instead focus on what matters most: family health and happiness!
There are so many things that we can do for you to help you focus on what’s important in your practice.
We can help you focus on what’s important in your practice.
We can help you spend more time with your family and less time at work.
We are here to relieve the stress of paperwork, scheduling, billing and invoicing so that you can enjoy the freedom to focus on delivering excellent patient care.
We can take care of your forms, scheduling, billing, invoicing and more!
I can take care of your forms, scheduling, billing and invoicing.
That’s right! You won’t have to worry about creating any paperwork or tracking payments. I will take care of all of that for you so that you can focus on what’s important in your practice: the patients!
The more time and energy I save for my clients, the better their experience is going to be with me.
Checking in with patients before their appointments helps keep no-shows at bay.
For every ten patients you have, I recommend that you check in with them by phone or email. It only takes a few minutes and it can help to keep your no-show rate low. Here are some ideas:
- Call your patients the day before their appointments and ask if they need anything from the clinic before they come in. You might even offer them a free gift card or coupon for bringing in new business cards, referring friends and family members, etc.
- Send emails reminding people about upcoming appointments (e.g., “Your follow-up visit is scheduled for next Tuesday at 2 pm”). Be sure to include any special instructions about what to bring with them (e.g., lab results). Also include links directly into your Google calendar so that patients know exactly where their appointment is located on the calendar! This way there won’t be any confusion about when and where it’s taking place!
Using up-to-date software will make your job easier and make sure you’re operating in the safest way possible.
You could be missing out on important information if you’re not using the latest software.
- Up-to-date software will make your job easier and help you to automate processes that would otherwise take time away from other tasks.
- Using up-to-date software means that you’ll have access to all the information that’s relevant for your practice, without having to manually search through folders or go through paperwork every time something needs to be checked or updated. This can save a lot of valuable time!
- The right kind of software can also help you stay on top of things, so nothing slips through the cracks (or gets lost). This ensures efficient practice management with minimal errors in communication between staff members who may not even be working at the same location as each other at any given moment – because they’re all tied together digitally thanks to this wonderful tool called “technology”.
Your time is valuable, and having to deal with the mundane things on a regular basis cuts into that time.
As a business owner, you have a lot to do and very little time. You need to spend your time on things that bring in money and new patients; not on the mundane tasks.
I am here to help you with these types of tasks so you can focus on what matters most: growing your business!
You don’t have to get bogged down in the day-to-day details of running a business; let me handle them for you!
If you’re a chiropractor or business owner, it can be hard to get back to the things that are important to you. You may find yourself spending more time on paperwork and less time seeing your patients. You might even be wondering if there’s an easier way to handle all these things that have built up over time.
I’m here for you! I will work with you one on one so that all of your paperwork gets done efficiently, effectively, and with minimal stress for both of us. Let me handle the details so that all that remains for you is focusing on what matters most: helping patients live healthier lives in as little pain as possible!
I hope this has given you some insight into what I can do for your practice. If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know!